Chief came to spend the night with us last night before working in Northwest Arkansas today. Emily and Chief played with her dolls and enjoyed dinner from Sonic together. Thanks for coming to see us, Chief!!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I haven't been to the blog in quite a while. I can't believe she is so big! I miss the three of you and think of you often. My crew will grow to 6 in a couple of weeks. We will welcome Noah sometime around the 21st of this month. Ross is doing fine. Please keep him in your prayers. Miss you and love you, Kaye
1 comments:
I haven't been to the blog in quite a while. I can't believe she is so big!
I miss the three of you and think of you often.
My crew will grow to 6 in a couple of weeks. We will welcome Noah sometime around the 21st of this month.
Ross is doing fine. Please keep him in your prayers.
Miss you and love you,
Kaye
Post a Comment